Quantum Reflex Analysis, also called QRA, is a testing method that stands above others in its ability to reveal what your body needs. It’s a simple, yet profoundly effective system of testing the bio-energetic status of the body’s key organs and glands using a university-proven muscle testing technique on medically accepted acupuncture reflex points. The procedure helps the practitioner find out what the body needs, if there are any nutritional deficiencies, infection or sedation from scar or trauma sites. The practitioner then can determine what treatment is needed to create balance, strength and well-being to allow the body to heal itself!. It’s non-invasive and non-toxic to the body so there’s no pain. Basically, the practitioner has the patient hold out their hand, having the thumb and middle or forefinger touching in an “O” shape, while also touching an acupuncture point with two of fingers from the other hand (let’s say..the kidney point). This helps determine if the organ is stressed or not. If the organ is stressed, a nutrient is introduced into the field to see if it strengthens and balances the body.
What is Cellular resonance? An amazing discovery is that the membranes of every cell in our body have a semi-crystalline matrix. This means that each cell has a resonant frequency unique to it and its corresponding organ or gland. For example, if you tap a crystal glass or a tuning fork, it will ring with a very specific and pure tone. The frequencies for all of the human organs and glands have now been measured by doctors. When human tissue cells are healthy, they have a specific resonant frequency. During illness, human cells have a lower frequency. A healthy person’s frequency is between 62 and 68 MHz, while your frequency dips to 58 & 57 during cold and flu, 55 with Candida, 52 with Epstein-Barr, 42 with cancer and 25 with death. When ill tissues are fed nutrients whose own frequency closely matches the ideal “healthy” frequency of the organ, the recovery of the health of the organ has been shown to be spectacular! Worth noting, Dr. Fritz A. Popp measured many animal glands and found them to have much lower frequencies than human glands, which explains why animal glandulars don’t work very well. However, nutrients cannot have high cell resonance unless they have been exquisitely well grown in rich, fertile, unspoiled soil with clean air, water, and natural fertilization, and have been kept free of chemical additives, preservatives, flowing agents, binders or damaging forces such as irradiation. To do this, they usually must be obtained from deep forests and pristine mountain tops found only in foreign lands such as India, South America and China. Most U.S. soils are tragically ruined.
Why live source ingredients? An implication of the previous is that nothing from a non-live source can be good for the body, long-term. Many, if not most food supplements today have been made from non-living sources. Non-live material, not having cells, obviously have no cell-resonant frequency nor any DNA and is dead. So while some temporary benefit may be achieved from the biochemical reactions in the cell, there’s no DNA to provide biophotons to your DNA. For example, a B vitamin thiamine mononitrate is often made from coal tar derivative resin, i.e., a petroleum byproduct. Dr. Fritz Popp showed that long-term use will damage your DNA! Of course other non-living substances such as pesticides, herbicides, etc. also do this.
Why excipient free? A discovery that correlates to the previous statements are that when small amounts of inert “non-living” ingredients are added to a nutrient for which the cell has a high affinity, the inert substance has the capacity to inordinately damage the cell’s DNA. Why would anyone add inert ingredients? This is done for strong economic reasons; capsule and tablet manufacturers add these substances called “excipients” to make the powdered nutrient flow much more quickly into the capsule, or stiffen it under pressure when making tablets. There are many excipients, including magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide (sand), and talcum powder. If you took a spoon of silicon dioxide, your cells would reject it. However, if you add a very small amount of silicon dioxide to CoQ10 for example, which the cell may desperately need, it will uptake the CoQ10 and the sand! As in the previous example, you may get a short-term benefit of the CoQ10, but clinical observation has shown that after a period of weeks or months, the DNA damage builds. Over time, you get diminished benefits even though you might have increased supplementation. Often, this problem alone is enough to slow down and even stop a recovery from chronic illness.
What is the Biofield? One of the most amazing discoveries of Dr. Fritz A. Popp and others is that the body is controlled by a sophisticated plasma energy field never before known to modern man. This field is a grid-like matrix of light pathways created from biophotons (weak light waves or particles) emanating from the DNA of cellular nuclei. These biophotons permeate and extend beyond the physical body and governs all of the body’s biochemical processes. Here are the proven facts about this amazing field we call the “Quantum Energy Biofield”, or the “biofield”.
- It is mapped by the acupuncture meridian system and is THE mechanism whereby information is sent to and from the brain to operate everything properly. There are sub-cellular interconnections to the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Information travels through the field at twice the speed of light, and may explain mysteries such as why groups of birds or fish instantly change direction as a unit.
- Scars and traumas anywhere on the body disrupt the “biofield” and prevent the brain from sending nutrition to the tissues. The tissue affected is determined by the location of the scar or trauma. Many scar-creating events can be sedated, whether by surgery or accident. Some examples include episiotomies, epidurals, hernias, c-sections, tattoos… every surgery involving cutting or piercing the skin. All heavy impacts disrupt the “biofield”. This would include, but is NOT limited to, concussions, a broken nose, a tailbone injury, a bat to the head, car airbags hitting your chest, etc. See pictures below.
- The effects of these disruptions, called Interference Fields (I.F.’s) or energy blockages, are slow but unrelenting, and starve their target organ or gland right up to the point of death, if left uncorrected. This happens even though the original event involving surgery, or impact, seems to have no lasting ill effects. Some people when hearing this say “It happened SO long ago that it can’t have any effect now”. Not so! The longer the injury, the more time it’s had to relentlessly weaken the target organ or gland. In fact, its effect is actually greater if it occured many years ago.
- Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA) successfully and with 100% accuracy identifies whether a particular scar or trauma is weakening its target organ, gland or part. If necessary, it can be traced to the organ being sedated and destroyed. In some cases, we can even roughly identify how long ago the trauma happened! This is because the body remembers, even if in our own mind we don’t, or even if we are not aware of it, as in the case of a baby who is too young to have firsthand memory of the event.
- A fabulous therapy, mud-packing, used in simpler form in ancient times, but long forgotten before modern times, can successfully erase the damaging, and often eventually fatal, effects of these Interference Fields thereby restoring coherence to the biofield and allowing fabulous healing! Whether the concussion occurred last month or occurred 30 years ago; when properly done, in as little as 3 weeks, the disruption is totally erased and the organ and glands will start absorbing superb nutrition rapidly, if provided.
- QRA re-testing can verify that the therapy was successful in erasing the Interference Fields.
- When testing patients with known chronic dysfunction, there has been tremendous consistency seen with incoherence of the biofield. An I.F. is almost always found! A few rare genetic conditions, which are “hard gene” based, may not be driven by an I.F. But the vast majority of conditions are traced back to the forgotten or unknown scar or trauma that occurred years or even decades prior. Even many “soft gene” genetic conditions are exacerbated by I.F.s. Not only can we erase the I.F.s, but through cell resonance and remethylation we can often repair the damaged genes in the DNA!